I had a BLAST with this super FUN card!!! Here are the deets on how I created this card!!
- Create card from white cardstock.
- Die cut panel and add washi and staples.
- Die cut small rectangle panel and add splatter using green watercolor.
- Heat emboss shoe image, watercolor and fussy cut.
- Die cut sentiments “You” and “Rock”.
- Put card together onto card front using foam adhesive and Liquid adhesive.
Materials Used on You Rock Card
Digital Stamps: Alex Syberia Design
Paper: Hammermill, Bazzill
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Fun Stampers Journey)
Tools: Dies(Altenew, Spellbinders and SugarPea Designs), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Stapler, Heating Tool(WOW!)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW! Embossing Powder)
Techniques: Heat Embossing with Digital Stamps. Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your day!!