Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs showing y’all a super fun card using the Strawberry Cupcake Digital stamp……CHECK IT!!!!
I had a BLAST with this super FUN card!!! Here are the deets on how I created this card!!
- Create card from colored cardstock.
- Print and heat emboss image onto watercolor paper and watercolor with Karin Markers. Trim image.
- Die cut white woodgrain cardstock.
- Affix washi tape on the corner of the colored image panel. Add staples.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut sentiment and adhere to image.
- Put card together using foam adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Materials Used on Have A Lovely Day Card
Digital Stamps: Alex Syberia Design
Stamps: SugarPea Designs
Paper: Canson Watercolor Paper, Paper Temptress, Altenew Woodgrain Cardstock
Inks: Karin Markers, Altenew
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Altenew)
Tools: Dies( SugarPea Designs), Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler, Scissors
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Gold Pearl Embossing Powder(WOW! Embossing Powder)
Techniques: Heat Embossing with Digital Stamps. Watercoloring, Die Cutting