Hi crafty friends and welcome to our October Inspiration Challenge! This is a new monthly challenge on our blog, featuring colour inspiration as well as a fun prompt each month to get you going in your craft room!
If you missed it, you can find our top 3 favorites and a randomly chosen winner of the September challenge here.
How it works
Each month we’ll give you a theme or technique prompt along with a colour palette. Our Design Team will share some inspirational projects to get your creativity flowing and after that it’s up to you!
Create a brand new project inspired by the month’s prompt or colour palette or both and share it with us in the link party below.
At the end of the month, we’ll share our favorite projects and we’ll randomly draw a winner out of all the entries of that month. The randomly selected winner will receive a £20 gift card to the Alex Syberia Designs store.
The prompt for October is Embossing Powders.
Any sort of birthday project is welcome here! You can go for a birthday scrapbook page or use this opportunity to add to your stash of birthday cards! Or, if you’re the mythical cardmaker who has way too many birthday cards laying around already, let your project be inspired by our fun and bright colour pallette instead.
Inspiration from our Design Team
Erica created an amazing floral arrangement using stunningly embossed flowers in all the fall colors.
Nicoletta made a beautiful floral card with some stunning embossing in the background!
- Delicate Blooms die set
- Timeless Blooms Celebration die set
- Timeless Blooms Celebration stamp set
- Nested Scalloped Frames die set
Emelie used some brighter colors along with gorgeous embossing powders in the background.
Sylvie’s card is inventive as ever, using the same Spring Garden set as Emelie in a completely different way!
- Spring Garden stamp set
- Spring Garden stencil set
- Spring Garden die set
- Bokeh Balloons stencil
- Nested Stitched Slimline die set
- Cheerful Panda Moments stamp set
- Cheerful Panda Moments die set
- Create a new crafty project, a card, tag, scrapbooking page… inspired by the challenge prompt, colours, or both.
- Make sure the focus is on Alex Syberia Designs Products.
- Post your projects on your Blog, Instagram, Facebook and mention that you’re participating in the Alex Syberia Designs Inspiration Challenge.
- Add the link of your Blog, Instagram or Facebook post in the InLinkz party below. Feel free to submit up to 3 projects each month!
- When you share your project through social media, use the hashtag #alexsyberiadesignschallenge so we can see it! (Only projects linked to the link party will get a chance at winning the £20 gift card.)
- Submit your projects here by October 31st 2023 at 11:59pm UTC time.
Please leave us a comment on this post below and tell us about your projects! We would love to hear from you!
The winner of the £20 giftcard and our top favourite projects will be announced in a separate blog post in the Inspiration Challenge category on the Alex Syberia Designs Blog on October 1st 2023.