I had a BLAST with this super FUN card!!! Here are the deets on how I created this card!!
- Create card from white cardstock.
- Print and heat emboss image onto watercolor paper and watercolor image.
- Die cut image panel using rectangle die, add splatter, add washi and staples.
- Die cut Evergreen paper using rectangle die.
- Add embossing ink onto a piece of evergreen paper, add shimmer embossing powder, heat emboss and die cut using heart dies.
- Stamp “Love You” sentiment on light green cardstock using Obsidian Black ink and Clear Gloss Embossing Powder. Die cut sentiment.
- Put card together and voila!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Card Recipe for Love You Card
Digital Stamps: Alex Syberia Design
Rubber Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: White Cardstock(Neenah), Evergreen and Light Green Cardstock(Bazzill), Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Obsidian Black Ink(Altenew), Embossing Ink(WOW!)
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Heart and Label Dies(Crafter’s Companion), Die Cutting Machine, Rectangle Dies(Sugar Pea Designs), Stapler
Other: All Embossing Powders by WOW!