Next, I trimmed a piece of vellum to 3.5″ x 4.25″.
For the wreath, I used the new Holiday Wreath and Branch Stencil and Die Set. For the leaves, I used Catherine Pooler’s Seafoam and Deck the Halls. For the berries, I used Samba. I used Sand Castle for the branches. Once I finished the wreath, I die cut it out using the die that comes with the set.
I die cut the Joy Word Die with black and white and glued them together with precision glue.
I stamped my Merry Christmice stamp set, colored them with Copic markers, and then die cut them using the coordinating dies.
Finally, I assembled my card using 3D foam squares to prop up the vellum, the wreath, and the mice!
Thank you so much for stopping by the Alex Syberia Designs Blog today! I hope you find some time to get crafty!! Xx, Amanda