I had a BLAST with this super FUN card!!! Here are the deets on how I created this card!!
- Create card from white cardstock.
- Print and heat emboss image onto watercolor paper and watercolor with Altenew Brush Markers. Die Cut image.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiments and watercolor and die cut.
- Die cut rectangle out of gold glitter cardstock, affix washi and staple.
- Adhere tree image onto gold glitter panel and adhere sentiments onto tree image.
- Adhere whole image panel onto white card and add sequin star on top of tree.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Card Recipe for Tis the Season to be Merry Card
Digital Stamps: Alex Syberia Design
Rubber Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: White Cardstock(Paper Temptress), Watercolor Paper(Canson), Glitter Cardstock(Altenew)
Inks: Altenew Brush Markers, Obsidian Black(Altenew)
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Sequin Star(Pretty Pink Posh)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Spellbinders, Unity, SugarPea Designs), Aquabrush, Die Cutting Machine, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss, Gold Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing with Digital Stamps