Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs showing y’all a super fun feminine neutrals card. I created this card using the Lotus A2 Card Panel Digital stamp……CHECK IT!!!!
I had a BLAST with this super FUN card!!! Here are the deets on how I created this card!!
- Create card from colored cardstock.
- Print and heat emboss image onto watercolor paper and watercolor with Karin Markers.
- Add splatters of Gold ink onto image.
- Affix washi tape and staple onto image panel.
- Die Cut “THX” with glitter paper, create “SIS” sentiment using Dymo Label Maker and adhere to image panel.
- Adhere image panel onto card.
Materials Used on THX SIS Card
Digital Stamps: Alex Syberia Design
Paper: Canson Watercolor Paper, Paper Temptress
Inks: Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Altenew)
Tools: Dies(Altenew, SugarPea Designs), Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW! Embossing Powder), Dymo Label Maker Machine
Techniques: Heat Embossing with Digital Stamps. Watercoloring, Die Cutting
Thanks for stopping by!!!