Hello, friends! Happy to see you here!
Today I have a card for entering the Pinkfresh Studio Monthly Challenge – the theme is “Summer”.
One of my favorite techniques in card making is masking. It can be a tedious and a long process, but the results are always impressive. I created a video where I’m showing how I make a card using the masking technique. A detailed process of the card you can watch here in HD or at my YouTube channel.
How To Make This Card?
I used the Playful animal friends 1 stamp set.
- Stamp images onto a white cardstock panel
- Make masks using masking paper or masking tape (masking tape is a great alternative to masking paper) and fussy cut out the images
- Cover the images with masks
- Mask off the top and the bottom of the card panel and blend ink in one or several colors
- Adhere the card panel to the card base using double-side tape
- Heat embossed a part of the sentiment on a stripe of black cardstock and the other part stamped down in black to the card panel
I hope you were inspired by my card!
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create the projects. Click on the icons to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Any commission I receive is put towards the running of my blog so I genuinely appreciate your support! Thank you so much!
Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy crafting!